It takes commitment and passion to make change happen.
Any organisation change will test the people involved but their commitment, ideas and ingenuity will make all the difference.
Developing the skills and abilities of staff via training, action learning or coaching is an important part of any improvement activity. This will equip them with new knowledge, foresight and the confidence to navigate the uncertainties and compromises that lie ahead. We offer a range of development approaches:
• Readiness assessments – understanding the organisation’s ability to deliver the change and gain forewarning of potential issues
• Organisation design and job structuring – creating effective structures and role profiles to deliver service efficiently and ensure job satisfaction
• Assessment and psychometric profiling (for teams or individuals) – analysing team and individual capabilities for the Training Needs Analysis
• Skills development – using training, action learning and facilitation to equip people for the challenges ahead
• Manager and team coaching – supporting and challenging staff to work successfully across boundaries to deliver new performance levels
• Recruitment - to assess resourcing options (part-time/full-time, temporary/permanent, interim/consultancy etc) and manage search and selection
Touchpoint Change (Manchester office) - contact James Crawford on 0777 55 90192 or info@TouchpointChange.co.uk
Or contact Jayne Bressington (Bristol office) on 07585 807100.
Mobile preview is currently not available. Start by activating MyWebsite Mobile in the Settings to display your website perfectly on mobile devices.
You are using a layout without responsive design. We recommend choosing one of our new layouts for optimal display on all devices.